Nuke Experimentation

Originally I had no intention into creating any animated content. But after some experimentation with Nuke and Matte painting during this semester I am captured by the idea of using moving images to help bring people into the world and get excited about the future.

This video below is for a Gnomon tutorial which I have access to. I will attempt to create a few moving matte paintings to add along with the final presentation to help sell the world to the audience. It will be a great segway into the still images.



Here is a matte painting that I added into Nuke just to start practicing camera projection. 
Next I need to link 3D object projection and learn to animate the camera movements. 


As Matte painting is where I want to go in the future this is an important addition for me.


Comments

Popular Posts